Year 2000

Thursday, September 14, 2006

This was my last vacation for the year 2000. A person I will call Mr H, took me on an all-expenses paid vacation to Florida and New York. Why did he do that? Well for starters, he really liked me and not just as a friend. I thought he was a nice guy and hey, who would turn down a paid vacation right? Our first stop was Florida and this is the beautiful Portofino Bay Resort in Universal Studios Escape. I totally love this hotel
It looks like a real Italian village
I could stay here for an entire week
The Boardwalk Resort at Disney World
I had to come for the millenium celebration
You see the sign that says 2000? Yes I was there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

galleries

English Home >Japanese Home >1999 >Euro 2000 >2001 >past pics >2002 >Thailand 2004 >2006