Year 2000

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our last stop on this vacation was New York. The waffles at our hotel was great! We stayed at the W Hotel in New York. I was able to choose the accomodations and I will say that I was spoiled rotten. I also will say that I truly appreciate what he did for me back then. Did I say these waffles were fantastic and beyond description?
The next day, ordered a bowl of granola for breakfast in my room. I was lazy and we practically ordered room service for the entire vacation.
Including a bowl of fresh fruits. I totally love this hotel!
The W Hotel in New York is a very hip hotel
It was snowing heavily during my stay
In fact, I manages to catch a cold during my stay, especially after running around in the snow at Central Park. Silly me.
Christmas Time in America! Now why do I look so upset?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

galleries

English Home >Japanese Home >1999 >Euro 2000 >2001 >past pics >2002 >Thailand 2004 >2006